Sunday, June 9, 2013

a twinge of cosmic angst

Greetings tumblr. Today is my 23rd birthday. Thank you for...



Greetings tumblr. Today is my 23rd birthday. Thank you for following me!

I adore your blog !! following definitely :)

Thank you for saying so! I will follow you back, I like your blog too. I won't be posting for a little while until my internet speeds up again ha. But you can look forward to more posts from me at the end of the month ;) 

vvvwwwvvvwwwvvv: Lane Crawford 160 heritage campaign f/w 10 by...



vvvwwwvvvwwwvvv:

Lane Crawford 160 heritage campaign f/w 10 by Pierre Debusschere

bluedream2295: by HALVERSON FRAZIER



bluedream2295:

by HALVERSON FRAZIER

Photo



tuileries: Detail of Christian Dior "Eugenie" dress,...



tuileries:

Detail of Christian Dior "Eugenie" dress, Fall/Winter 1948-1949

uniillusion:  shot by pierre debusschere



uniillusion:

 shot by pierre debusschere

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



showmethe-monet: Henry Scott Tuke August Blue 1893-94



showmethe-monet:

Henry Scott Tuke August Blue 1893-94

k-a-t-r-i-n-a-13: Seascape with Sailing Craft Henry Scott Tuke...



k-a-t-r-i-n-a-13:

Seascape with Sailing Craft

Henry Scott Tuke (1858 - 1929), English visual artist.

oozu: Sandra Yagi



oozu:

Sandra Yagi

neurotixa: The girl with the moth tattoo



neurotixa:

The girl with the moth tattoo

Photo



Photo



A song by my favourite composer, Coleen (Cecile Schott).



A song by my favourite composer, Coleen (Cecile Schott).

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment