Friday, June 7, 2013

Love and Zombies

A loveabdzombies2 preview!



A loveabdzombies2 preview!

Here's some random sketches I found in one of my books....







Here's some random sketches I found in one of my books. Enjoy!

Just wanted to say that I finally got around to reading Love and Zombies. Loved it! Can't wait to see where you go with the sequel!

Thanks alot, man!! I'm actually currently working on it, the new installments will begin again next Tuesday!!

Self shot.



Self shot.

Got photoshop back, now I can begin posting again. Here's...



Got photoshop back, now I can begin posting again. Here's a recent work, just finished.

Work in Progress



Work in Progress

Remember Chip n' Dales Rescue Rangers? Remember Monteray...



Remember Chip n' Dales Rescue Rangers? Remember Monteray Jack? This is my human version. Sketched him tonight.

abillionyearsofsolitude: Red Stu versus Blue Stu. I'm...



abillionyearsofsolitude:

Red Stu versus Blue Stu.

I'm reblogging this from myself because I'm not terribly sure that everyone knows that red and blue are the same guy. They're both Stuart. He doesn't have a twin brother. He isn't dating someone who looks remarkably like himself. It's a double shot.

I like doing double shots.

Either I'm posting this for the first time on here or...



Either I'm posting this for the first time on here or I'm reporting it, doesn't matter cause I still love this piece. I drew this about my fiancée, David.

An old piece I did, based on an ex.



An old piece I did, based on an ex.

Cause sometimes I want to draw a big dicked military guy.



Cause sometimes I want to draw a big dicked military guy.

Photo



Your guide to the Love & Zombies 2 monsters begins here.



Your guide to the Love & Zombies 2 monsters begins here.

Love and Zombies 2 is live on activatecomix right fucking NOW!! Go read it and show me some love!!

Love and Zombies 2 is live on activatecomix right fucking NOW!! Go read it and show me some love!!

Photo



Just a doodle I did this one time.



Just a doodle I did this one time.

Here we go, to promote my webcomic loveandzombies2, I'm...











Here we go, to promote my webcomic loveandzombies2, I'm posting all five recap pages here, in it's entirety!! All new installments will go up on the website, www.activatecomix.com !! If you like it, come back for more chubby zombies, revelations from the Sexual Hypnotist, old/new friends, elephantman sex, and all sorts of other things….

Chub final



Chub final

Chub



Chub

Part 2



Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment