Friday, June 7, 2013

Anime and Manga For Life!

Photo



retrogrammartown: I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE





retrogrammartown:

I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE

IT'S OVER 9000!!!



IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Photo



"I love you"



"I love you"

Photo



thirdmagic: TYPE-MOON LADIES APPRECIATION POST a woman can...





thirdmagic:

TYPE-MOON LADIES APPRECIATION POST

a woman can preach, a woman can work, a woman can fight. a woman can build, can rule, can conquer, can destroy, just as much as a man can.

Photo









Photo





"So this is my very first deviation~!! Finally I got to...



"So this is my very first deviation~!! Finally I got to finish this! I love Soul Eater. And for me, Soul is the best of them all. xD

Anime : Soul Eater

*I do not own the anime/manga Soul Eater or Soul Eater Evans, if I did.. I would party.*"

Yeah I drew this… Well, at least I got to show you guys my drawings! xD

~SSotaku

Photo





Photo









ronriii: 【空の境界】カーニバル・ファンタズム by ai









ronriii:

【空の境界】カーニバル・ファンタズム by ai

finalfantasy-x: requested by anon







finalfantasy-x:

requested by anon

snsdfan73321: Bacon



snsdfan73321:

Bacon

Photo



dreamsunwind: "I felt what Roxas felt and they laughed...









dreamsunwind:

"I felt what Roxas felt and they laughed together, got mad, and they grieved. You have to have a heart to cry! "

askkingdomhearts: Dear anon, One song, coming right up! I...



askkingdomhearts:

Dear anon,

One song, coming right up!

I hope you appreciate this, anon. For the record, it was VERY hard to convince him to go along with your request.

I hope it's alright. I was really nervous…

-Axel, Xion, and Roxas

ROXAS BABY DON'T WORRY I'M HERE. LET ME CRY FOR YOU.   OH GOD, I COULD LISTEN TO THIS FOR THE WHOLE DAY. OH C'MON WHY DOES THIS SONG REMIND ME OF THE MEMORIES ROXAS AND XION MADE TOGETHER…. ;w;

Photo



miketsukamis: "If we make it back to the real world, I'll find...



miketsukamis:

"If we make it back to the real world, I'll find you again. And fall in love with you again."

No comments:

Post a Comment